About The Davis Law Firm
When you’ve been seriously injured in an accident, the last thing on your mind should be whether you can afford to pay for medical bills and other expenses related to your injury. That’s why choosing a qualified and compassionate lawyer is such an important decision. An experienced Chattanooga injury attorney can mean the difference between a minimum payout and a maximum settlement.
At The Davis Firm, LLC, we invite you to schedule a free consultation with founding attorney Scott Davis and our team to learn why clients throughout Tennessee and Georgia trust us to fight for their best interests after serious accidents.
Need a Personal Injury Lawyer Now?
Whether you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, a fall on someone else’s property, or lost a loved one in an accident that could have been prevented, you deserve to have your questions answered. Our law firm’s founder, Scott Davis, will take the time to speak with you personally about your case and explain your legal options.
Scott and our team of knowledgeable Chattanooga injury attorneys at The Davis Firm, LLC has the experience and the resources to thoroughly investigate your case, document the damages you have suffered and fight for every bit of compensation you need.
- We have insider knowledge of how insurance companies operate. Before he launched his own personal injury law firm in Chattanooga, Scott spent 15 years as an attorney defending insurance companies in all types of accident claims. He has seen how insurance companies will try to shift the blame and coax victims into making statements that could hurt their case. He has also been on the other side of the negotiating table, so he knows what it takes to reach a maximum settlement.
- We are aggressive in settlement negotiations and are respected for our trial record. The vast majority of personal injury claims can be resolved with a fair settlement. However, to obtain a satisfactory settlement, you need an attorney who is prepared to take your case to trial. Scott has tried more than 200 cases to verdict in his career. Insurance companies know that when they’re up against a respected trial attorney, they need to take settlement talks very seriously.
- We know what it means to serve. Service is a pillar of our practice. Scott served for many years in the Air Force, including service as a Judge Advocate, before making the transition to civilian life. He values excellence, integrity, and respect. And he “aims high” in every aspect of his work. Our firm’s clients appreciate this commitment to top-quality service.
Experience The Davis Difference
- 25 years of well-rounded legal experience
- 15 years as a defense attorney for large companies and insurers
- Service in the U.S. Air Force as a Judge Advocate
- More than 200 cases successfully tried to verdict
- Unwavering commitment to clients and their families
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week